Tuesday, July 15, 2014

a answer to one question from 41 years old woman with adenomyosis and infortility

hi. Im Cheryl palacios 41 years old from Manila Philippines. I have infertility for 11 years. I have 5cm adenomyosis. I have 3 failed IUF and 2 failed IVF. I would like to know how you can help me from this suffering. Can fuyan pills cure me and help me conceive? if yes, how can I avail of the medicine and how would I know the instructions and dosage for my case. Thank you very much.
I have been trying to call the telephone number I got from your internet page (86-027-87105085) but it’s a fax tone. Can you give me a telephone number where I can contact you? And what is the best time to call your clinic? What is your operating hour schedule?
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. I urgently need your answer. Thank you very much.
Cheryl palacios
 



answers:
Dear Cheryl palacios
Thanks for your trust and I am so glad to help you.
The phone number you list 86-027-87105085 is right. It is our Service Phone. It isn’t a tax tone. Can you try it again? As for the operating hour schedule, you can contact me from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 17:30PM.
After reading your email carefully, I am so sorry to know that you are suffering so much. But I am also so happy that you find out our Fuyan pill. From your words, you said that you have had 5cm adenomyosis which can be cured by our herbal pill. And the curative effect for this disease is very good. It can be cured by fuyan pill thoroughly. What’s more the recurrence rate of our treatment for this disease is very low.
But as you may know that herbal pill commonly works slow than western treatment, and your adenomyosis is 5cm which is not small, so it may take a longer time to have the 5cm adenomyosis gone. So here is my suggestion, if you want your 5cm adenomyosis gone quicker, you can take our herbal pill after remove it via surger, but this way may bring some harm to your body. Or you can only can our Fuyan pill to cure this problem. But the treating time will be longer than before. But no matter what treatment methods you choose, you need to take our Fuyan pill, because fuyan pill has the function of clearing away heat, toxin, stasis and hard lumps, so the ectpoic emdometrium tissues can be cleared and eliminated by fuyan pill and this is the reason why adenomyosis can be cured thoroughly. As for the failed 3 IUF and 2 failed IVF, please do not worry about it, fuyan pill can also enhance the environment of your uterus, so the chance for you to get pregnant also can be improved.
Is there anything you want to know about fuyan pill or other things? If you do, please feel free to contact me. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards

Dr. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment